Disc Golf Frenzy - Card Game
Disc Golf Frenzy is a card game for disc golf players who want to enjoy the game in a completely new way. Shuffle the deck, pull a card, and see what’s the challenge for the next hole.
The game consists of 25 different challenge cards that will take you out of your comfort zone. You will be able to practice new situations, improve your skills and also have lots of fun while competing with friends and seeing how each one of you is doing in each challenge round.
Disc Golf Frenzy card game has challenges for players of any skill, but just to give you something to get excited about, here are 5 challenge examples:
- Luck or Skill - Each player makes the first throw twice and continues playing from the worst position
- Savior or Enemy - Other players choose the disc for your first throw
- Left or Right - Each throw must be done with your non-dominant hand
- One Man Army - Each player uses only 1 disc of their choice for all throws (including putting).
- Sky is the Limit - The first throw of this hole must be Tomahawk or Thumber throw
Did these spark excitement for you? We bet they did! The Disc Golf Frenzy card game also has very simple yet exciting gameplay. Simply draw a random card before each hole to reveal the next challenge that will apply to all players in the next hole.
Practice, have fun & enjoy a new level of competitiveness!
How to play
The Disc Golf Frenzy card game has very simple yet exciting gameplay:
- Shuffle the deck of cards
- Before each hole, one of the players must draw one random card from the deck
- The challenge rule applies to all players (and only for that specific hole)
- Once the hole is complete, it's time to draw a new challenge card for the next one
- Enjoy and have fun!
The Disc Golf Frenzy Card Game Idea
Disc Golf Frenzy card game was inspired by these random situations where beginners find themselves when first starting out. Random throws, unexpected angles, challenging decisions, fun moments - whenever failing or making the impossible throw.
We wanted to push this aspect further and incorporate these challenges in game-type setting, so players of any skill level can play together, practice, have fun and get that tight competition excitement.
Card size is 3.54 inches (9 cm) * 2.36 inches (6cm).
The box is 3.54 inches (9 cm) * 2.36 inches (6cm) * 0.51 inches (1.3 cm).
Both the cards and the box are made from cartoon and laminated to make them more durable.