Trilogy Challenge 2022 - Disc Golf Event
- Date: Sunday 2nd October 2022
- Location: Horsenden Hill Activity Centre, UB6 0RD.
- Facebook Event Page: https://fb.me/e/27rJDeK4d
- Registration: dgscene.com/HHTC2022
- Caddie Book + Course Map: Please check your email
- UDisc Event + Live Scoring: https://udisc.com/events/trilogy-challenge-2022-4wea?tab=scores
About this tournament
|Sunday, October 2, 2022|
|8:00am - 9:00am||Warm Up and Check In|
|9:00am - 11:30am||Round 1|
|11:30am - 12:30pm||Lunch - Bring your own|
|12:30pm - 3:00pm||Round 2|
|3:00pm - 4:00pm||
Score Checks and Prizes
2. Early registration for Women and Juniors for 10 days and then the registration opens up for everyone, first come first server, with an automated waiting list. Any parent that registers to play with their child in the junior division will receive early registration privileges to ensure they play in same group and to encourages more parents and juniors to play disc golf. Please register your child and then email email@example.com to arrange for the adult to sign up too.
3. Entry Fee: £49 + £1 Disc Golf Scene Fee + 3,49% PayPal Fee (Approx £1.75) = £51.75 Approx. HHAC is a private, pay to play course with permanent disc golf baskets, a Disc Golf ProShop, toilets and car park. They charge green fees to help cover the cost of running the facility, staff, rent and maintenance of the course, etc.
- 1x Latitude 64 Gold Burst Saint (Driver Disc)
- 1x Westside Discs VIP-Ice Tursas (Midrange Disc)
- 1x Dynamic Discs Prime Burst Agent (Putter Disc)
- 1x Towel, sublimated (30x50 cm)
- 1x Rubber Mini disc (Assorted designs)
- 1x Green Fees (Day Pass)
5. What division should I sign up in? If this is your first time playing or first disc golf competition, please register in either MA4 or FA4. If you're above the age of 40, please register if your age protected division. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
6. The prizes will depending on how many players register, but they will be an amount of store credit towards the Latitude 64° Factory Store or London Disc Golf Community Shop as well as sponsorship prizes tbc. More information to come via email once we know how many players have registered. Please note that we require a minimum of 2 player per division in order to compete for prizes. You're able to change your division at anytime, as long as the registration is still open. Please see your registration email confirmation and look for the self-service link. The grand prize. If the event sells out, a Latitude 64° Go Basket, will be given to the player with the overall best score for the day regardless of division.
7. This events will be a shot gun start, which means everyone plays at the same time, in groups of 4 or 5 on every hole, first round starts at 9.00am, second round starts at 12.30. This is designed to give you flexibility on who you play with, for example father and son, boyfriend and girlfriend etc. In the event does not sell out, you may be moved to a different starting hole.
8. I’ve never played disc golf. Is the Trilogy Challenge for me? Yes, anyone can play. The most important aspect of the Trilogy Challenge is to get new players out to play disc golf and have fun! Don’t be discouraged or nervous to attend a Trilogy Challenge if you have never played disc golf. This is a perfect opportunity to get started.
9. How do the discs in the player pack fly?
- Latitude 64 Gold Burst Saint | Speed: 9 Glide: 7 Turn: -1 Fade: 2
- Westside Discs VIP Ice Tursas | Speed: 5 Glide: 5 Turn: -2 Fade: 1
- Dynamic Discs Prime Burst Agent | Speed: 2 Glide: 3 Turn: 0 Fade: 1
10. Are the three discs in the player pack approved for a PDGA event? Yes, all three of the discs are PDGA Approved and you can use any of them in a PDGA event as soon as you receive them in your player pack at a Trilogy Challenge.
11. What discs can I use in a Trilogy Challenge? Players are only allowed to use the three discs provided by the tournament director in the player packs.
12. For any questions, please contact Oliver Simonsen at info@DiscGolf.London
13. Refund policy: No refunds available. If you're unable to attend the event, we will post your player pack after the event to the address provided. Alternatively, if the event is sold out and players on the waiting list are able to attend, a refund maybe provided.
Front 9 Course Layout
Back 9 Course Layout