Trilogy Challenge 2021
- Date: Saturday 2nd October 2021
- Location: Horsenden Hill Activity Centre, UB6 0RD.
- Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/455098865742396/
- Registration Opens on 17th May 2021 for Women and Juniors, and 27th May for everyone: dgscene.com/HHTC2021
About this tournament
What discs can I use in a Trilogy Challenge? Players are only allowed to use the three discs provided by the tournament director.Early registration for Women and Juniors for 10 days and then the registration opens up for everyone, first come first server, with an automated waiting list.
Any parent that registers to play with their child in the junior division will receive early registration privileges to ensure they play in same group and to encourages more parents and juniors to play disc golf. Please register your child and then email email@example.com to arrange for the adult to sign up too. Thanks.
Entry Fee is £29 for juniors (age 18 and under) and £49 for adults plus a £1 Disc Golf Scene registration fee & PayPal transaction fee (3.49%). This includes the following, Value £70+
- 3*Discs (£45-£47)
- Towel+Mini Marker (£14-£18)
- Green Fee Day Pass at Horsenden Hill Activity Centre (HHAC) (£20)
- Free parking
- Access to toilets
- Physical building with a ProShop with discs, drinks for sale + the bar will be open by then.
- Outdoor seating area
- High Performance LD Maui PA Sound System for music and announcements.
- Well organised event with flyers, posters, social media advertising etc.
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course with Latitude 64 Elite Permanent Disc Golf Baskets + 2 Practice basket in front of the ProShop.
- Photographer + Videographer TBC
HHAC is a private, pay to play course with permanent disc golf baskets, a ProShop, that sells food and drinks with toilets and car park. They charge green fees to help cover the cost of running the facility, staff, rent and maintenance of the course, etc.
MA stands for Mixed Amateur and FA stands fro Female Amateur.
- If this is your first event or competition, please sign up in MA4/FA4 (Novice)
- If you can you throw approx 60-70 meters in distance, consider signing up in MA3/FA3.
- If you can you throw over 100 meters in distance, consider signing up in MA2/FA2
Mixed Junior and Female Junior
- FA4 = < 725
- FA3 = < 775
- FA2 = < 825
- FA1 = >= 825
- MA4 = < 850
- MA3 = < 900
- MA2 = < 935
- MPO = >= 935
These events will be a shot gun start, which means everyone plays at the same time, in groups of 4 or 5 on every hole, first round starts at 10am, second round starts at 2pm. This is designed to give you flexibility on who you play with, for example father and son, boyfriend and girlfriend etc. In the event does not sell out, you may be moved to a different starting hole.
I’ve never played disc golf. Is the Trilogy Challenge for me?
Yes, anyone can play. The most important aspect of the Trilogy Challenge is to get new players out to play disc golf and have fun! Don’t be discouraged or nervous to attend a Trilogy Challenge if you have never played disc golf. This is a perfect opportunity to get started.
How do the discs in the player pack fly?
- Latitude 64 Gold Burst Sapphire Carat 170+g | Speed: 10 Glide: 6 Turn: -2 Fade: 1.5
- Westside Discs VIP Chameleon Warship | Speed: 5 Glide: 6 Turn: 0 Fade: 1
- Dynamic Discs Eco Classic EMAC Judge | Speed: 2 Glide: 4 Turn: 0 Fade: 1
Are the three discs in the player pack approved for a PDGA event?
Yes, all three of the discs are PDGA Approved and you can use any of them in a PDGA event as soon as you receive them in your player pack at a Trilogy Challenge.
For any questions, please contact Oliver Simonsen at info@DiscGolf.London
Refund policy: No refunds available. If you're unable to attend the event, we will post your player pack after the event to the address provided.
Front 9 Course Layout
Back 9 Course Layout