LDGC Trilogy Challenge 2023 - Disc Golf Event
- Date: 8am - Sunday 1st October 2023
- Location: Horsenden Hill Activity Centre, UB6 0RD.
- Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/
- Registration: dgscene.com/LDGCTC2023
- Caddie Book + Course Map: Standard 18 holes
- UDisc Event + Live Scoring: https://udisc.com/events/ldgc-trilogy-challenge-2023-WPbit0
About this tournament
|Sunday 1st October 2023|
|7:30am - 8.30am||
|8:30am - 8:45am||Rules Explained|
|8:45am - 8.55am||Group Photo|
|9:00am - 11:30am||Round 1|
|11:30am - 12:30pm||Lunch - Bring your own|
|12:30pm - 3:00pm||Round 2|
|3:00pm - 4:00pm||
Score Checks and Prizes
|4:00pm +||Optional Extra - PDGA Rated Round|
2. Early registration -
If you sign up before 1st August 2023, then you qualify for the early bird discount. This will be applied automatically. Only available for the first 25 players.
3. Entry Fee: £50 + £1 Disc Golf Scene Fee + 3,49% PayPal Fee (Approx £2.78) = £52.78 Approx. HHAC is a private, pay to play course with the best permanent disc golf baskets, a Disc Golf ProShop, toilets and car park. They charge green fees to help cover the cost of running the facility, staff, rent and maintenance of the course, etc.
Dynamic Discs Fuzion Ice Orbit Vandal (Driver Disc) (£20+)
Westside Discs Tournament Ice Orbit Warship (Midrange Disc) (£20+)
Latitude 64 Retro Orbit Pure (Putter Disc) (£15+)
- 1x Towel, sublimated (30x50 cm) (£11.99)
- 1x Rubber Mini disc (Assorted designs) (£3.99)
- 1x Green Fees (Day Pass) (£20)
- Live Scoring thanks to UDisc - Download the App (Included)
5. What division should I sign up in? If this is your first time playing or first disc golf competition, please register in either MA4 or FA4, MA4 stands for Mix Amateur and FA4 stands for Mixed Female Amateur, the number 4 represents the lower amateur division. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
6. The prizes will depending on how many players register, but they will be an amount of store credit towards the Latitude 64° Factory Store or London Disc Golf Community Shop as well as sponsorship prizes tbc. More information to come via email once we know how many players have registered. Please note that we require a minimum of 4 players per adult division in order to compete for prizes. You're able to change your division at anytime, as long as the registration is still open. Please see your registration email confirmation and look for the self-service link. The grand prize. If the event sells out, a Latitude 64° Go Basket, will be given to the player with the overall best score for the day regardless of division.
7. This events will be a shot gun start, which means everyone plays at the same time, in groups of 4 or 5 on every hole, first round starts at 9.00am, second round starts at 12.30. This is designed to give you flexibility on who you play with, for example father and son, boyfriend and girlfriend etc. In the event does not sell out, you may be moved to a different starting hole, to even out the number of players in each group and prevent back ups and delays during the round.
8. I’ve never played disc golf. Is the Trilogy Challenge for me? Yes, anyone can play. The most important aspect of the Trilogy Challenge is to get new players out to play disc golf and have fun! Don’t be discouraged or nervous to attend a Trilogy Challenge if you have never played disc golf. This is a perfect opportunity to get started.
9. How do the discs in the player pack fly?
- Dynamic Discs Fuzion Ice Orbit Vandal | Speed: 9 Glide: 5 Turn: -1.5 Fade: 2
- Westside Discs Tournament Ice Orbit Warship | Speed: 5 Glide: 6 Turn: 0 Fade: 1
- Latitude 64 Retro Orbit Pure | Speed: 3 Glide: 3 Turn: -1 Fade: 1
10. Are the three discs in the player pack approved for a PDGA event? Yes, all three of the discs are PDGA Approved and you can use any of them in a PDGA event as soon as you receive them in your player pack at a Trilogy Challenge.
11. Is this event PDGA sanctioned? No it's not, so relax and enjoy.
12. What discs can I use in a Trilogy Challenge? Players are only allowed to use the three discs provided by the tournament director in the player packs.
13. For any questions, please contact Oliver (Olli) Simonsen at info@DiscGolf.London
14. Refund policy: No refunds available. If you're unable to attend the event, we will post your player pack after the event to the address provided. Alternatively, if the event is sold out and players on the waiting list are able to attend, a refund may be provided.
Front 9 Course Layout
Back 9 Course Layout