Wembley Open 2023 presented by MVP Disc Sports
- Caddie Book - Now available for download
- Facebook Event Page
- Registration Page. TBC. You can update your registration by clicking the self serves link on your email confirmation ✅ (As long as registration is open)
- PDGA Event Page
- PDGA Live Scoring (Players): (Password: “LDGC”)
- PDGA Live Scoring (Fans):
- Covid Info 1: BDGA's Return to Domestic Competition
- Covid Info 2: PDGA The New Normal
- Covid Info 3: Best practices for playing during Covid-19
- Covid Info 4: Event Participant COVID-19 Waiver
One Day Event
Two Rounds of 18 holes
Course length approx 1924m
Course Par = 62 (8x par 4 & 10x par 3)
Guesstimate PDGA Rated Round for par = approx 935
£35 Entry Fee + Disc Golf Scene fee (£1) & PayPal Transaction Fee (3.49%) = Approx £37.25.
- Exclusive HHAC Venue Hire,
- Green Fees Day Pass,
- New temporary tournament layout,
- PDGA B-Tier sanctioning fees,
- Prizes £1700+ across all winners (see below)
- MA1 Final Round Post Coverage by London Disc Golf Community
- No player pack included.
This is a Pro/Am PDGA B-Tier event. We've made changed the layout from previous years with the goal of making the course more difficult by extending the length of the holes. This would not be possible without getting exclusive access to the Horsenden Hill Activity Centre. With this in mind, the divisions available have been limited to MPO/MA1/MA4 and FPO/FA1/FA4.
FPO - Female Professional Division
FA1 - Female Amateur Division - Ratings >= 725
FA4 - Female Amateur Division - Ratings < 725
MPO - Professional Division
MA1 - Amateur Division - Ratings >= 850
MA4 - Amateur Division - Ratings < 850
Please note that minimum 4 players are required per division, divisions with 3 or less players will be asked to change division. Prizes will vary depending on the how many players sign up in each division. Divisions with more players, will receive a relative larger percentage of the overall prize pool.
More info about PDGA divisions here:
CAR PARK / Directions
Free car park on site. Address is Horsenden Hill Activity Centre, Woodland Rise, Greenford, UB6 0RD, United Kingdom.
AccommodationThere is no accommodation onsite, however there are lots of choice available near by. For example the Premier Inn London Hanger Lane hotel £72 per night + Breakfast for £9.99.
|Thursday, March 23, 2023|
|9:00am - 6:00pm||Final day of course maintenance - Volunteers welcomed.|
|Friday, March 24, 2023|
|9:00am - 6:00pm||Practice Day: The course will be ready.
Please register your tee time here: https://www.hhactivitycentre.co.uk/pay-play
Pay your green fees upon arrival.
£12 for one round or £20 for day pass.
|Saturday, March 25, 2023|
|5:00am - 8:00am||TeamLDGC Event Set Up - OB and Hazard Rope, Mando Signs, Basket Covers, Temp Basket Placements with pegs, Gazebo, Feather Flags, Tee Flags, Drop Zone Flags, Warning/Event Signs, Barrier Tape, Foldable Tables.|
|8:00am - 8:45am||Check in with Olli & Warm Up|
|8:45am - 8:55am||GROUP PHOTO & Walk to first hole|
|8:55am - 9:00am||2 Minute Warning (Not 5)|
|9:00am - 12:00pm||Round 1 - PDGA Scoring, with UDisc or paper as backup
Starting Hole: https://www.pdga.com/tour/event/65378
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Lunch
Optional Side Game - MVP Ring of Fire
Optional Side Game - MVP Distance Contest
Walk to first hole for round two
|1:15pm - 4:30pm||Round 2 - Lead MPO Card will be filmed by Olli for the LDGC YouTube Channel|
|4:30pm - 5:30pm||Play Offs - Check caddy book for details.
You can update your registration by clicking the self serves link on your email confirmation, as longs the registration is still open.
Any questions, let me know and they'll up updated here.
- Inside and outside the clubhouse.
- Tee 8
- Tee 10
- Between Hole 15 & 16
Flags, Tape & Arrows - What they mean?
- Orange and blue flags mark tees, OB, Hazard and Drop Zones.
- Red and white barrier tape is used for directional purposes only.
- Red wooded arrows show the direction of play with a mandatory route.
Video Coverage: MA1 Final Round - Post Production
Please scroll all the way to the bottom of this page
London Disc Golf Community is responsible for all refunds/cancellations.
Full refund available until Friday 10th March 2023 at 11.59pm.
No refunds after this time. If you're unable to attend, please try find someone who will take your place and I'll arrange for the event and PDGA page to be updated. If the event sells out and there are players registered on the waiting list who are able to attend the event, only then will a refund be provided, minus transaction fees.
Any questions, let me know and they'll be updated here.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors and event partners
- MVP Disc Sports
- Loft Discs
- Horsenden Hill Activity Centre
- TeamLDGC & London Disc Golf Community