Battle of the Hill
Registration is open, please see the dates below.
Mobile users, scroll to your right --->
|1||May 15th||Battle of the Hill #1||
Battle of the Hill #2
|3||July 3rd||Battle of the Hill #3||Here||Here||
|4||August 7th||Battle of the Hill #4||Here||Here||
PDGA Live Scoring (Players): https://www.pdga.com/score (Password: “LDGC”)
PDGA Live Scoring (Fans): https://www.pdga.com/live
Covid Info 1: BDGA's Return to Domestic Competition
Covid Info 2: PDGA The New Normal
Covid Info 3: Best practices for playing during Covid-19
- Covid Info 4: Event Participant COVID-19 Waiver
About these tournaments
Early registration for Women and Juniors for 5-7 days and then the registration opens up for everyone, first come first server, with an automated waiting list.
Any parent that registers to play with their child in the junior division will receive early registration privileges to ensure they play in same group and to encourages more parents and juniors to play disc golf. Please register your child and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the adult to sign up too. Thanks.
Entry fee is £20 for juniors and £35 for adults plus a £1 Disc Golf Scene registration fee & PayPal transaction fee (2.9%). This includes, 2 PDGA rated rounds, green fees for the whole day at Horsenden Hill Activity Centre (Normally £20), prizes, free car park, access to toilets, access to onto site disc golf shop, outdoor seating area, Latitude 64 Elite Permanent Disc Golf Baskets + 2 Practice basket, a lot of fun and supporting your local tournament director that is now running disc golf events as their full time job, hurray!
The prizes will depending on how many players register, but they will be an amount of store credit towards the London Disc Golf Community Shop as well as sponsorship prizes tbc. More information to come via email once we know how many players have registered. Minimum 3 players per division to qualify for prizes.
What division should I sign up in? As rough guide:
MA stands for Mixed Amateur and FA stands fro Female Amateur.
- If this is your first event or competition, please sign up in MA4/FA4 (Novice)
- If you can you throw approx 60-70 meters in distance, consider signing up in MA3/FA3.
- If you can you throw over 100 meters in distance, consider signing up in MA2/FA2
Mixed Junior and Female Junior
- MJ10 and FJ10 Junior divisions are based on age ≤10 during the current year.
- MJ12 and FJ12 Junior divisions are based on age ≤12 during the current year.
- MJ15 and FJ15 Junior divisions are based on age ≤15 during the current year.
- FA4 = < 725
- FA3 = < 775
- FA2 = < 825
- FA1 = >= 825
- MA4 = < 850
- MA3 = < 900
- MA2 = < 935
- MPO = >= 935
Please remember to read the rules here: https://www.pdga.com/rules/official-rules-disc-golf if you have any questions, please feel free to ask in advance, ask the tournament director on the day or one of your fellow card mates. You can also search for the PDGA rules on the UDisc Mobile App.
Register here to become a PDGA member: https://www.pdga.com/membership
I recommend you sign up as an amateur regardless of how good you are. (Speaking from personal experience, trust me)
Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events: 1.13 Youth Safety
- Parents/guardians must be responsible for their children during PDGA-sanctioned events. Neither the PDGA staff nor the event staff are responsible for the children of tournament players, spectators, etc. during events. Parents/guardians may not leave unaccompanied children at or near the scoring area, clubhouse, or any other tournament venue. Any child younger than 13 years of age who is accompanying any player group and is not a caddie must be supervised by an adult who is not part of that player group and not a caddie.
Course Layout Front 9
Course Layout Back 9
Thank you to our partners: